We may have lighting in our house that we haven’t needed to tamper with in years. Is it good enough to just have working lights? Is it possible that there is something better out there? One major renovation that we may be considering is changing our light bulbs so that we can guarantee that we are being energy efficient.
What are the benefits to switching over to energy efficient, or LED bulbs? Let’s check out just a few:
- The longevity. LED bulbs can last up to 10 years. This amount is far longer than your average light bulb.
- Safety. LED bulbs contain no mercury vapor.
- Durable. They can often be handled a little rougher if necessary, due to their ability to withstand small amounts of damage.
- Flexible. They are able to work in not only warm environments, but cold environments as well.
- Easy on the eyes. Your average light bulb may be too bright for your eyes to handle. However, energy efficient LED bulbs have equal the power, but at a frequency that will not contribute to a headache.
- Yearly benefits. Small Foot Print Family says, “if every family and workplace replaced their standard incandescent bulbs with LEDs, we’d save $3.9 billion per year, and avoid emitting over 20 million metric tons of soot, methane, mercury and carbon pollution into the air!”
These are just a few benefits to switching to energy efficient bulbs. However, I am sure that you would agree that these are pretty good reasons. So what are you waiting for? Let the trust worthy electricians at Riverside Electrical help you to switch over to energy efficient lighting today! Our electricians will not try to swindle you or steal from you. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our work every time. So give us a call at (951) 785-9531 today. Our amazing front desk staff looks forward to speaking with you!