These are some more of the services that a Riverside Electrical electrician in San Bernadino, CA can provide, as is listed on our website. Some of the terms may be a little technical for some people, so we thought you might like some of the terms described in plain english!
- Tenant Improvements: Electrical wiring, outlets, and horizontal conduit. This includes cable trays and hooks, within the tenant companies’s alotted property and to the
building core. We provide this service to any commercial or industrial organization within Riverside, California.
- Electrical and Lighting repairs, maintenance and installations: An example of this would be inserting ceiling lighting, and or fans, into a newly built office builiding with multiple floors. Yes, Riverside Electrical can handle such a job whether its in Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Coachella- all Riverside, California areas!
- Electrical panel installation: An electrical panel is also known as a breaker panel, load center, service panel, or breaker box.Installation of this device would involve first mounting the panel, which looks like a metal cuboard. Inside this cuboard is a panel with various tabs and knobs called circuit breakers, which are connected to circuits with wires. These circuits distribute power throughout your home. We will fix all these wires and connections in the correct order to ensure the electricity in your Riverside, California home is under control and running smoothly.
- Energy Efficient lighting: This is highly recommended by our staff as well as any who care about the enviroment and their electricity bills! Never before have such eco-friendly options been available. We will gladly explain the differences in and advantages of LED and CFL lighting.
- Lighting Repair, Maintenance & Retrofit
- Service/Repair Motors, Pumps
- Electrical Panel Conversions & Upgrades
- Customized Design & Build Electrical
- Electrical Installations/Hazardous Locations
- Emergency Generators / UPS Systems: These should be used in all commercial or industrial organizations. They will provide energy for electricity when the power goes out, ensuring your company continues to run smoothly. Most know what a generator is, but many have not heard of a UPS system. It stands for “Uninterrupted Power Supply”. While an an emergency generator is for long term power during a power outage, a UPS system offers protection against many of the common faults in power systems. We will help you keep any of your generators or UPS systems up to date, since each is only as good as the maintainence put into them.
- Recessed lighting: this is a light fixture that is installed into a hollow opening in a ceiling. All residential homes in Lake Elsinore, California have these ceiling holes. Let a Riverside Electrical electrician in San Bernadino, CA handle the installation, replacement, or repairs for you and your Riverside, California neighbors.
- Panel upgrades: An electrical panel is also known as a breaker panel, load center, service panel, or breaker box.Upgrading this device would involve first checking the panel, which looks like a metal cuboard. Inside this cuboard is a panel with various tabs and knobs called circuit breakers, which are connected to circuits with wires. These circuits distribute power throughout your home. We will upgrade all these wires and connections in the correct order to ensure the electricity in your Riverside, California home is under control and running smoothly.
- Expert troubleshooting: At Riverside Electrical, you can trust the highly trained electrician in San Bernadino, CA that we send to tell you what is wrong with your electrical appliances.
- Panel tune ups: Similar to upgrading panels, as explained above. A tune up is less extensive.
- Landscape lighting: Light up that beautiful yard! Dont let your San Bernadino, Ontario, Indio, Moreno Valley, neighbors have a better looking yard than yours.
- Dedicated circuits: This is a circuit that serves only one appliance, especially necessary for appliances with their own motor. Fridges, dryers, and dishwashers are examples.